- Facilitates Fulfilment in SnapFulfil while using Mintsoft as Integration Layer
- Exports Mintsoft Order to SnapFulfil Shipment to be Fulfilled
- Imports SnapFulfil Shipments as Orders in Mintsoft
- Supports Multiple Warehouses / Sites
- Exports Mintsoft ASN to SnapFulfil Receipt to be Receipted
- Imports Stock Levels from SnapFulfil into Mintsoft
- Imports Products from SnapFulfil to Mintsoft
Multiple Connections can be configured in Mintsoft to connect out to different Snap Warehouses or Sites. This gives the connection flexibility to only synchronize stock from one / a section of warehouses into Mintsoft.
In order to configure a Mintsoft Warehouse into SnapFulfil mode, the Warehouse must have a Type of SnapFulfil. This can be configured by editing a Warehouse Connection:
This must be set before any Orders, Receipts or other transactions are logged against the warehouse so that Mintsoft knows to handle them accordingly.
Each connection has some additional configuration options which can be enabled, allowing Receipts / Shipments to be routed to a specific Receipt Lane / Shipping Lane within SnapFulfil.