As well as manually booking stock you have the option to upload stock by spreadsheet (.CSV file). This is useful if you have a large amount of stock to book in/out and are not using ASNs.
How to create and upload a goods in spreadsheet
The spreadsheet needs to be in the right format & layout in order to upload. If you already have the spreadsheet populated, you can skip to step 4.
- Navigate to Products > Extras > Upload Goods In / Out Spreadsheet
- Select 'Download Template'
Depending on your browser, an excel .csv file will download:
3. Populate the template & save once completed:
|ⓘ Note: Only Client, SKU, Warehouse, Quantity and Comment MUST are mandatory.|
- If the location field is left blank, inventory will be allocated to the location of 'Unassigned' which can be moved later (Products > Transfer Inventory).
- To book stock out use a negative number e.g. -10 in the Quantity field.
4. Upload by selecting 'Choose file' > Navigate to the saved file on your computer then press 'Upload'
If the template has been completed properly, you should see success results like the ones below: