Its possible to automatically send order data to Amazon distribution centres to fulfil orders instead of a Mintsoft warehouse.
1. Amazon connect account - hit the toggle for "Can be used for FBA"
2. Add a blank courier code for AmazonFBA courier
3. Add a courier service called Amazon FBA:
4. Map the blank Amazon FBA code to the FBA service here;
5. Allocate Amazon FBA courier service to list of SKUS - using default couriers~
6. Optionally, you may want to split the orders into a seperate "FBA Warehouse" using this:
7. Once all setup - the process to send the data to FBA is by a courier shipment being triggered. You can do this automatically using:
Or you can batch up & request shipments manually as normal
8. Once amazon despatch the orders, a despatch update will come back to Mintsoft