- Imports sales orders in paid status from linnworks
- Despatch update (mark processed) with tracking numbers back to linnworks
- Option to import purchase orders from linnworks as ASNS
- Option to import new products created on linnworks
- Option to send back returns data processed on Mintsoft
- Full stock sync (only possible via CSV FTP process)
- Option to filter & sync data by location (warehouse)
Linnworks Fulfilment Centre Locations
The API will not work with locations tagged as a fulfilment centre on linnworks. This will prevent the integration from importing orders, and marking them as despatched as it puts the orders in Parked status.
You need to make sure that the locations are normal locations on Mintsoft (even if used at a fulfilment centre)
Linnworks fulfilment centre locations can only be used with FTP export processes.
Generate Linnworks API Key
Click this link:
Login using your Linnworks.net Account
Once you have logged in this make a note of the API Token as you will need this later
If you only have one location setup on Linnworks this value will be: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
However if you have multiple fulfilment location ID's setup - click the view locations button to view the location ID's to use:
The connection will automatically map the channel within Mintsoft to the "original source" field on the linnworks order, provided both values match exactly - e.g "Ebay"
This feature works with both source and subsource values.
To do stock sync with linnworks, we would advise to use the API - this is the simplest method.
However you can also use an FTP export & you will need an FTP server account so that we can export a stock list for Linnworks to import using their file import process:
If you are not sure on how to configure this, we can do this for you but would need temporary access to your Linnworks account.