There are a number of ways you can customize the display of the system by navigating to Settings > User Settings:
First up you have the following options:
Select to have email alerts on / off
Notificationsyou will still need to choose individual notification types with this ticked!
- Select to display the side nav bar as open by default
- When viewing product images in product overview - you can select this option to have a popout displayed to display larger images (note this will increase page load times)
- Lastly - option to print automatically using the courier integration tool.
Order Overview Default Tab:
These settings relate to the Order Overview Page, by default the page filter is minimized like this:
But you can change this to always be expanded and show all orders / channels by default every time you visit like this:
Order Cart Default Tab:
Here you can choose to display discontinued or bundles by default when searching for products to add to the cart.
You can also choose to display the cart at the top of the products or at the bottom of the products.
This is how the page is displayed with cart position at the bottom:
Product Overview Default Tab
Which is similar to order overview defaults:
On the product overview screen you can choose to have the filter bar open as default when you visit the page like this:
if you work with bundles frequently - its also good to tick the showbundleinfoinproductoverview setting also as that will display a full stock breakdown of all the bundle components like this:
Picking Defaults Tab
These settings relate mainly to Picking > Picking and Picking > Batches screens
1.Here you can choose to have the default batch option of single line only ticked.
2. Also choose to have batch preview enabled (before you confirm the batch)
3. When on the scan actions page - you can choose to have the cursor automatically land in the rework box or the tracking number box depending on which type of scanning you do more regularly.
4. This option should only be ticked if you are absolutely sure - with it ticked it will mean as soon as you scan a barcode or order number in Picking > Picking - it will automatically create a shipment with the courier.
Use with Caution!
This is very rapid way of producing shipping labels but can cause problems if the shipments do not have the correct number of parcels before despatch, please check before using this setting.
5. Lastly - you can choose to have this option ticked by default on picking > picking to search by order number rather than mintsoft barcode order ID: