The Wayfair integration on Mintsoft supports;
- Order Sync (import and shipping update)
- Inventory Sync
- Shipping label retrieval using wayfair carriers
- Invoice document retrieval
You will need access to the wayfair extranet system - contact your wayfair account manager and ask for access to Extranet to access the API.
Get API Keys
Once you have access to Extranet - click on applications, then New Application:
Then give the application a name and description, and toggle onto production mode:
You will now need to copy the Client ID & Secret displayed - make sure to copy it before you close the screen.
Courier Label Integration
We don't have any control over what courier is used this is done by wayfair.
You'll need to add a Code
Then just map that to any Wayfair courier services you've got setup.
Some users will setup different services
e.g. Wayfair - Hermes
Then map to these service so they can sort easily for courier collection etc
There are two options for generating multi-parcel consignments:
1) Use the Mintsoft parcel QTY (toggle on the option to Send Number Of Parcels to Wayfair when Requesting Labels"
2) Use the Wayfair product data setup (leave the number of parcels option off) - in this case the number of parcels provided is purely driven by wayfair data.
If you receive an error from Wayfair when doing shipments stating there is an "internal server error", it is likely that the orders have been cancelled on Wayfair.
Inventory: You will need to enable dry run for 7 days with stock sync on
Orders: You will need to enable dry run for 7 days with import orders option on
Wayfair will confirm after the 7 day periods if the data has been successful
You can ship orders as normal during the 7 days testing period